Sunday, January 17, 2021

aftershock

I am making a bold attempt to get my shit together by organizing papers and setting priorities.  Time is ticking on both the move and surgery.  Plus, I just bought a new to me car and the first payment is coming up.  I bought the Camry at the end of a lease and her lien was in motion for quite some time until the Chapter 13.  Oddly enough, the largest creditor who happened to hold the title failed to file a claim and got nothing.  Yet they sat on my title for several years while my legal team kept bothering them about "look...you didn't file a claim."  Your bad.  They are a very predatory lender, by the way offering quick money and hard payback.  Just like the cash advance places.  Been there....done that.

I worshiped virtually this morning and loved every moment of it.  It seems to me to be a much more intense message  when you can watch up close.  I've never understood all those people who sit in the back!  I want to see those people's faces up close and personal.  I suppose we are all a bit like Samuel in that we don't get it when God calls our name.  We ask for interpretation from those who are our elders.   But you know what?  That's the beauty of faith to me.  Do the next right thing.  Be kind and loving and against all evil.  I am thinking of Dr. King today and what he stood for.  Non violent protest.  And still they were persecuted.  

I was on the way home the other day at dusk when I passed by a guy hauling a refrigerator on a trailer and a BLM flag whipping in the breeze.  I gave him a thnmbs up and smiled.  

Peace be with you ^j^  "and also with you"


No comments:

Post a Comment