Monday, July 29, 2024

no verdict

Once again I am dealing with car problems and I so wish that Tennessee had a Lemon Law.  I have had this car for 3.5 years and now owe 160 per month on a new transmission but there other electrical issues going on involving brake lights and wacky windshield wipers coming on without being TURNED on.  Lerd.  If it ain't one thing it's ten.  I have just given it to God at this point.  Nothing else to do but pray.

Bubba brought Daddy's old battery charger out yesterday and it charged all night so that I could get out this morning.  That's when the wipers went ape shit crazy.  I cruised by the service center and told him about that but he was so covered up we won't be able to talk until he tests the new brake sensor switch.  If that doesn't fix the brake light problem it is electrical....a short, if you will.  First the navigation screen went out six months ago and it's been downhill since then.  I hate Ford.  I know Jesus doesn't like for us to hate but Ford Motor Company is huge and rips off consumers daily.  Like me the little people.

It doesn't help that I don't have a man around to advise me on all things car.  Bubba knows his stuff and is always helpful.  I don't know what I'd do without him.  He wants a big batch of cream cheese sausage balls and as soon as I'm able I will do just that.

Sorry to be a bummer today.  I know that there are others much more worse off than me and I pray for all of us.  People like Lorna Donaldson and Morgan Love.  I won't tell you their stories but ask you to lift them up when you feel the Spirit move.  

Y'all hang in there and keep the faith ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment