Tuesday, April 25, 2023

rosie

I'm not sure how she got an abscess in her neck but she did.  LP and I have been doctoring it for a week and she did the dirty work of squeezing the pus out.  Since then I've been peroxiding and doing ointment once a day.  Still, I was worried so here we go to the vet this morning with a carrier that wasn't playing nice.  I picked up Debbie on the way there and by the time we got her home, Rosie was hiding under the back seat. We tried to get her out without pulling but, no.  Anywho, she's chilling on my bed right now after all that drama.  I appreciate the fact that her doctor didn't run up the bill with antibiotics and whatnot.  "She is healing" she said.  Currently she is waiting for me to join her. Not yet, sister. Rosie is a therapy cat, if you will.  She crawls all over me at night before we settle down, her makin' biscuits on me and finding the sweet spot that hurts.  Ms Joy loved holding her and listening to the purr.  They had many conversations.

I have about uncovered my bed enough to make it up with a clean quilt.  Before that will be the shower of the year to wash off all the pollen and such.  And then, a new bag for Poops.  Right now is prime porch time so that's where I'm headed.  I'll see all kinds of farm equipment and the neighbors coming and going here at farm central.  Mayberry and his associate helped with the sticks yesterday evening and will mow soon.  Early May, I would guess.

Have a terrific Tuesday, as Jerry would say ^j^

 

No comments:

Post a Comment