Sunday, April 9, 2023

fasting

I want some deviled eggs and spiral ham so bad I can taste it, but alas.  Poopie is still acting up and food goes straight through her to the bag as pure water.  Bubba treated me to Easter breakfast and I ate lightly only to have said bag make all kinds of weird noises during Sunday School.  My apologies to those sitting near me!  Church was quite inspiring with all the Easter people celebrating our risen Lord.  We even had communion on a not-1st Sunday.  

Death has become a daily routine in life and it seems the only time I see people is at the funeral home unless I make a point to visit before then.  I made a quick visit to say good-bye to my favorite boss ever after church and ended up with tears streaming.  I told him I would see him in heaven.

I hope your Easter has been full of hope and bunnies and eggs and hats.  Next up is Emmaus ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment