Sunday, April 23, 2023

focus

I have about four different calendars on my desk and scattered around the living room.  Each of them has one appointment or another.  So far this week I have lunch with Nina and Carol and an appointment with Caylor.  He probably should refuse to see me because I ignored his advice on the CT early on in this adventure. My bad.  I thought I couldn't afford it but if I had done it?  Probably would have avoided a lot of drama.  He asked me afterwards if I had seen "the light."  No dear...Just the other side.  Thank goodness for good drugs in a pinch.  They are designed for short term pain relief after trauma.  There is a place for that in medicine.  

I saw and talked to Reaves yesterday and we exchanged cards virtually.  It's been about two months since I saw dat' baby and I miss her.  I think she misses me too.  I'm a gonna' see if I can eat lunch with her sometime.  I think she will share her veggies with me.  Or maybe pizza!  

Rosie got treated today with peroxide and neosporin on whatever the hell that is on her neck.  I see a vet very soon in our future. She doesn't act like she feels bad and is eating and drinking normally.  Right now she's just waiting for me to go to bed. 

The sun is sinking lower and lower and reflecting off of Larry's stained glass window.  I have had 4 dolla' gentral immodium and it seems as if Poopie may act right for tonight.  You never know.

Church was great today.  We gained three new members following confirmation and they were all thrilled to be officially a part of FUMC.  I've been watching Thomas since he was a cross bearer and I love his spirit. I think Charlie will follow in his footsteps.  

Have a great week kids ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment