Wednesday, May 1, 2019

the arsenal

I'm building it daily and today's purchase was aloe vera juice which is a PRE biotic.  I've pretty much figured out what brought all this on if it wasn't fungicide.  I began taking a pro-biotic about 8 days prior to the onset of symptoms. I immediately quit them but what was happenings was sort of like a mini detox of the colon.  Everybody knows detox from anything is a bitch.  I am off of diet drinks and will have an occasional real coke or sprite.  Mostly it's water....and lots of it.  I can't believe I used to drink 2 liters a day of that poison crap.  

I noticed the funeral of my church friend Sharon going on as I passed by the church and I sent up a random prayer for the gathering.  Another saint up there traipsing around with my parents.  She and I did aerobics together 30 years ago with Marti as instructor in the fellowship hall of the church.  

Gotta see a guy about a car tomorrow. Robert Weldon has a reputation for being very reliable and honest.  I visited him a couple of weeks back about my manifold situation and he was way behind and I was broke so we're set for tomorrow. Of course he won't know until he gets in there but it will probably involve cleaning the fuel injectors and repairing the manifold.  300 buck estimate.  And then?  You won't be able to hear me coming from half a mile away.  

It's gonna be a rainy few days so whatever.  I'm not ready for the 90s yet and could stand a few more low 80s with cool nights.  I live for this kind of weather except for that pesky pollen.  

These latest school shootings have really hit me hard because I finally realize that the NRA is so powerful there will never be even an attempt at a fix.  Semi automatic weapons are designed to kill.  Period.  I've heard all the nit picky discussions about what constitutes a semi automatic and how hunters need them.  Fine then.  But for God's sake don't put them in the hands of deranged people by oversight.  The laws are there.  Enforce them.

Keep the faith ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment