Saturday, May 4, 2019

sometimes i think "well"

And sometimes I just don't know.  That was one of my favorite sayings from Coop.  She used to be married to Roger and lived in a tar paper shack somewhere in Crockett county.  By the time I met her we were both lab techs at Parkview Hospital and she was chemistry supervisor.   That was in 1977 I believe.  She had been in a terrible wreck driving a small speedster and ended up with one leg shorter than the other resulting in a perpetual limp.   We got into a lot of mischief together over the years.  

I have always been proud to be a resident of the great state of Tennessee and I remain one. However, there's some really nasty stuff that went on in the latest legislative session which concerns me greatly.  As for the voucher program?  Please refer back to the early days of TennCare when the Ford family raped and pillaged what was a workable plan for healthcare delivery, daycare and more.  The Fords took the daycare piece.  Pharma took the rest.  You can Google this shit and learn it all in a  heartbeat.  I lived it.  Healthcare is a basic human right.As for public education in our state, Bill Lee has crawled right up into Betsy's lap for a nice little stripping of public school funding.  Y'all be happy and blessed ^j^






1 comment: