Tuesday, May 14, 2019

hot dog!

I've had a leisurely morning visiting on the porch with my brother and another friend,  enjoying the moderate sunny weather while it lasts.  After they left I headed up to The Mill Workspace where Chris has been hosting various food trucks.  Today it was The Hot Dog Hut and it's the best dog I've ever had.  Huge and pure beef Nathan's.  I ate half and saved the rest.

The cold is lingering but slowly getting better.  I sound like I have a bucket on my head and keep a roll of toilet paper nearby at all  times.  I can literally feel the energy of the transitioning that is going on in my life right now.  It kind of reminds me of when a snake sheds its' skin or a butterfly breaks out of the cocoon.  

My heart bleeds for farmers.  I think since I grew up around agriculture I am acutely aware of how they depend on that crop to keep the business going.  I remember more than once my mother telling me "not until after the crop is done."  That's where you found the money to trade in an ancient car on something a little better.  Same for farm equipment.  Lest you forget, our nation was formed as a result of unfair taxes and tariffs.  Let that sink in.

I have discovered quinoa and I love it.  Eating healthy is becoming more and more or a priority to keep my gut on track, so to speak.  Probiotics.  Colloidal silver.  Calms. Oregano oil. And the list goes on.  The way I see it treating myself naturally will help me NOT to need those (possibly poisoned) pharmaceuticals some day.  

Namaste~


1 comment:

  1. 2 Corinthians 5:17 New International Version (NIV)
    17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come:[a] The old has gone, the new is here!

    ReplyDelete