Wednesday, May 22, 2019

whoop!

I had a busy day, in a very good way.  I got some exercise, made a commitment to keep doing it and went to eat Mexicans for lunch.  I'll be missing Friday due to a date with my girls but there's always next week.  

I went out toward Roellen to Keith and Vicki's to borrow a sander and ended up spending porch time with both of them plus Paislee.  Lord, the tales we could tell on that porch, most of them on ourselves.  

I found a special delivery on my porch when I got home.  One of the dogs ate my first Rivergator poster after it fell out of the frame.  I asked John Ruskey of Quapaw Canoe to hook me up with another one so now I have both the north AND south versions.  Plus a very cool smaller one.  It was hard to believe that it's been ten years since I bought that original print.  

I just love river people, always have.  The ones I admire a lot are the ones who take the time to make a difference in the trash and debris.  Like tires.  Who the hell throws a tire in a river????

Due to rain, there was no activity with the big machines today but they're still parked out here raring to go.  We shall see.

Over and out from the lane ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment