Thursday, May 23, 2019

heartbreak

Once again our community has been hit with a terrible tragedy.  The child of two of my former co-workers was killed in a car accident.  His grandma is also a friend and we worked together for a long time.  There are no words to bring comfort to this family in their time of tragic loss.  Prayers are going up by the minute.  

ATT guy showed up and got me going again but there's going to have to be a whole new line laid in the near future.  As it turns out he is the son of my neighbors with the front yard cemetery where I will be buried.  Small world.  The road crew is busy busy busy and it's hot as hades.  I ventured out for a few errands and stopped by The Mill for some Roy Boy's BBQ.  Delicious!  I got the Piggyback which is a sandwich topped with bacon, cheese and sauce.  They will be at The Mill every Thursday.  Go check 'em out!

It makes me happy to see so many food trucks around because I like to support small businesses.  

Y'all try to stay cool.  It's a scorcher out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment