Saturday, April 26, 2014

kiss it goodbye

I'm sure that nobody would consider it a right like the one to bear arms sell guns at shows to idiots, but this net neutrality thing is a big deal considering how much money "corporate" has compared to us peons out here trying to blog and otherwise stay in touch with the world. Koch brothers be damned! They are to oil what Cheney is to Halliburton and it ain't about nothing but $$ in their pockets and offshore accounts. I read that there are about 32 trillion bucks tucked away in these little tax-free havens. No wonder they can stay rich!!! Can you imagine no taxes at all and it's legal. Yeah. It's a mind blower and both parties do it so it's not a political trait. It's the devil in expensive suits, is what it is.

So, the mud slinging against Hillary has already started and I hope she's up to the challenge. I swear, if somebody at Fox news digs up Monica Lewinsky for an interview I will totally lose faith that anything can be fair in the world of politics. Everybody does these things and the ones who kiss and tell are looking for a moment of fame and a payoff. She had her day and it had nothing to do with Hillary's ability to be POTUS. And yes, I remember Gary Hart and what's her name. Everybody has skeletons in the closet so let he who is without sin cast the first rock.

Back to Edward Snowden. He remains one of my personal heroes for having the courage and intelligence to tell secrets that shouldn't be kept and move on to another location. That he was detained for an unreasonable length of time while the US tried to charge him with treason and worse, is an occupational hazard I suppose. I give kudos to he and those who have that kind of guts. We are so busy profiling and trying to take over the world that our country and our own citizens are suffering because of global meddling. Yeah, I'm in a mood.

Austin and I finally moved the big pine log that's been laying by the asparagus bed since ice storm #1. Shannah is at job #2 and Booger is sleepy while Tori and Aunt Brandy hit the yard sales. All is well on the lane. The gates are open waiting for my brother to arrive and Mom is excited so I am too. I'm thinking he's gonna need several bottles of wine for this trip!

Over and out from the lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment