Saturday, February 2, 2013

change of direction

Ryder has figured out that this having babies thing is physically taxing but she has figured out how to keep them warm and fed. Faith would be so proud of her for that! I can hear them whimpering in the next room as I sit here in the warm spot. They have a heater too of course. Sam and Oscar act like nothing's any different in their spoiled rotten worlds. And Lily? Would somebody just help me string her up? Just kidding queenie. As animal people go, I'm about as dog as can be with only a splash of tolerance for the regal ways of a spoiled cat.

BG babysat this morning and brought Carlee bug by to give me a hug and a quick "i love you". One of my favorite pics is of she and I sitting on the floor on July 4th looking like a couple of kids that got caught stealing cookies. Her mom is one of our dear friends and I know his mama'n'them so there you go. Instant family! My parents are maintaining and I've (once again) turned it over to the big E for guidance. Remind me of that next time the phone rings.

When I first started as a blogger, they were for the large part, a personal place to rant for many people. The blogs that survived and did well financially were not the do-it-yourself kind that I began with. I read random ones, usually filtered by some techno wizard that diverts traffic from a competitor. I know, I need to just shut the f**k up. I am so tired of drama and the people who stir it that I could buy a weapon...um, legally of course. But that's not my way. My way is the one that considers blessings and avoids conflict because life is too short to be mad. Seriously.

I've met so many people around the world as a surfer of the web. And yes ya'll, I realize that Al Gore didn't invent it. He is originally from the Tennessee town of Carthage over in the middle. Got a big sign out proclaiming that as his homeplace. The humorist in me wants to wonder exactly where our president's sign would be. Just saying :)

I'm watching the jumping of ship and soldiering up in this administration and thinking that surely the GOP teeth clinching and bible slapping right wingers are gonna all die someday and there shall be peace in the valley. There goes that Pollyanna thinking again. Whatever. It keeps me looking ahead.

^j^





No comments:

Post a Comment