Friday, April 17, 2009

early to bed, early to rise


I'm not so sure about the healthy, wealthy and wise part but it's my lifestyle and I'm stickin' to it until Sugardaddy shows up with a bouquet of hand picked flowers. Yeah, I know. Always the dreamer.

April must be national appreciate-healthcare-workers month because this coming one is in honor of clinical lab folks and hospital volunteers. My cousin and I will be presenting the last "Gaga award" in honor of our late great grandmother Geraldine who worked as an ER clerk until she was forced to retire at 70 and then began a mission to blend volunteers from the community in with the ones who get paid to be there. It's a long story..remind me to tell you sometime when we're out on the porch talking about life.

If you need some blood drawn or transfused, I'm the girl this weekend, sans IT service for several hours. Sounds like fun, huh?

^j^

1 comment: