Friday, November 6, 2020

whatever will be will be

I was at a house with real TV today so I got a chance to watch hours of CNN on this historic day.  This has been a long week folks.  Watching those last ballots being counted is like pulling teeth but it has to be that way win, lose or draw.  What disappoints me, though doesn't surprise, is that the GOP has failed to rein in their boy Trump on his dismissal of our universal right to vote.  I learned today what a provisional ballot is.  And I also learned that all of those votes cast outside the polls matter in an election this close.  Tennessee was predictably red so results were reported early.  Ditto for all but five states which we traditionally swing.  Alabama has surprised me the most and I think we can thank Stacey Abrams for that.  Trae Crowder was more excited than I have EVER seen him over the Alabama thing.  Of course UT football fans despise AL! All I know is that  voter enthusiasm has turned this country around and we should not ever let them down.  Not the least of these or anybody who wants to use the right that our forefathers fought and died for.  Lock him up.  I will not gloat, I will be thankful for a wakeup call that we all needed.  "They say" that gas will go to 4 bucks a gallon and your 401K will disappear."  Hey, it's happened before.  And it ain't the POTUS who makes that decision.  

Be blessed y'all ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment