Thursday, November 12, 2020

leave that light on

I went for years without a front or back porch light.  Prolly because I wasn't tall enough to change the bulbs without climbing a ladder.  The same is true for my indoor ceiling lights.  It is quite dark up in here, especially during the winter.  I have an eye appointment next week to see what's up with my vision.  Wearing the max of dollar store specs ain't working anymore.  Especially not for driving.  I got estimates today on what the necessary repairs are on the trusty old Camry and it's not in the budget right now.  Maybe I'll just scrap her and put that as a down payment on something more reliable.  Tires are good.  I'll sell them and carry on.  Battery is too.  She's just banged up and wore out if you know what I mean.  If anybody has a grandma gently used vehicle, gimme a shout

Reaves and I had a ball yesterday playing hide and seek and watching Peppa.  My friends came by to say congrats on the Biden win and it was good to see them.  I also thought that was mighty sweet seeing as how they are Trumpsters.  I really don't know how all of this will turn out but I choose to stay positive.  It's not about the win.  It's about our future ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment