Friday, November 20, 2020

go poopie!

Today I learned how to drive a golf cart and it was way fun.  We didn't take Pearl on my virgin trip but she will go next time.  There's a car out there that I'm dying to give a test drive but I know I can't afford it.  I would be happy just to take it for a joyride.  I saw the owner out walking her dogs the other day.  

So how's that holiday cooking going?  We are planning on a gathering of three at the cabin. My super neighbor Patrick is gonna' smoke the turkey and I'll do the rest.  Deviled eggs.  Asparagus and green bean casseroles.  Bob Evans mac'n'cheese.  I am shopping for a small tree to put up after turkey day.  I would prefer prelit and small so I'll be checking out Lowes or the 'gentral.  I have zero help to put up a tree.  Seriously!  I figure if it's small Reaves can help.  Maybe four feet.  

My disgust for Trump grows daily.  He lost.  Be a graceful leader and give your next in line the info he needs to keep our country safe.  That's what a patriot would do.  All this denial and dragging shit out will end one way or another.  Take Rudy with you.  Y'all go to Fiji or something and enjoy your golden years.  Or go to jail.  Your choice.  Democracy is on the line here folks.  Cut the bullshit.

Gotta' get to that cornbread for the dressing.  Peace out ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment