Thursday, November 19, 2020

a day in the life

Today dawned bright and early I guess but I slept 'til 8.  After looking through FB, the news and e-mail I headed to see the dentist over a sore gum.  He explained in dentist terms that it's just a gingival injury but the (broken) tooth bone is solid.  I'm scared to death of getting that necrosis of the jaw from taking Prolia.  I may skip the other meds now and then, but I am faithful with that Calcium and Vitamin D.  

After that I picked up pecans.  They are not plentiful but if you hunt and crawl you can find them.  Me and James Frank were out there together and I gave him a tour of the cabin.  His bag had a hole in it so he just dumped his in my Lowe's bucket.  I know that's optimistic to have a bucket that big but what the hell.  A girl's gotta' dream.  Another present came in the mail for LP.  Life is good.  They visited last night and I was too excited for her to see the giant stuffed Peppa Pig sooooo...I told her Santa left it early.  OMG...you should have seen her hug that baby.  And then she forgot and left it here!  

We had a joyful time at Headlines with all that crew.  The ambience there is absolutely amazing and the level of customer service is superb.  When I was recovering from the "biggie" surgery they actually picked me up from the nursing home to get a good head washing.  That saved my sanity!

I just read an opinion story about Biden's trying to play nice and move forward.  He specifically stated early in his campaign that there would be no pardon for the bunch.  It is in the hands of the court unless Trump pardons his whole family before he leaves which he cannot do.  I can't WAIT to see how all this plays out.  I agree with Biden that we need to move on and not create further division.  But step one is to get him out of control.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment