Tuesday, November 17, 2020

home is where the heart is

I've had a very busy day and this old body feels it.  After an eye appointment this morning I worked with two clients all the while picking up things that I had ordered.  We went for a Joy ride and I put the perishables up and gave her a mini tour of the farm.  She was in awe of the spectacular green of the wheat.  I am being forced to get my shit together while juggling multiple balls and that's not a bad thing.  Just not what I'm used to!  
.
I have noticed that my lack of ergonomic computing is taking a toll on my back.  This will be my focus during the transition.  I visited today and the guys had the back porch finished.  It looks soooooo nice.  I'm already arranging my spot back there in my mind.  The next challenge is to figure out the pet situation.  I'm figuring if I network I can find some help.  I certainly don't want my dogs being labeled terrorists *snort*

I had forgotten how much fun is it to get packages delivered because it's...umm been awhile except for ostomy supplies.  They are rolling in now slowly ( thanks COVID ) but I am not in a hurry a'tall.  If the stuff don't show up, I'll get my bank on the bastards.  

Tomorrow looks easy with just a couple of visits in the morning and plenty of time to sort out the disaster that is my house.  I got it all unpacked and put up.  That's good enough for me today.

Peace be with you ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment