Thursday, November 26, 2020

tryptophan hangover

Well kids, we did it.  Lauren and Bubba and I christened the cabin with a Thanksgiving meal there by the fireplace.  I spent the morning hauling it all down there and then hauled it all back up here on the hill!  Patrick of the great culinary skills smoked our turkey titties on his front porch and delivered them to us.  He got a tour of the place and was impressed.  It feels like home, which it is to all of us.  

Currently Oscar and Lauren are sacked out in my bed.  That is a very warm feeling.  The only thing better would be if Reaves were napping with them.  She is spending the day with Daddy and Mama Kim and her grandpas.

I am thankful for many things today, too numerous to mention but they will come to me in little flashes of gratitude.  I never quite know who my readers are and surely don't say thanks enough for those who allow me to express my thoughts and actually find some humor or inspiration.  Or stupidity....heck all of the above!  You are collectively a joy for me and as Trae Crowder would say "Love ya' like chicken!"

Grace and peace to you and yours ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment