Wednesday, November 18, 2020

chinese shoes

I ordered LP some kicks from a company called OmegaWalk not realizing that they would be shipped from China.  I will let you know how that works out.  Mine came from Brooks today three days post order and I can't wait to get my feet into them.  The seriously cute mailman delivered two more packages today and I picked up some great gifts from my salsa sister.  She is a wizard with the jewelry design.  

When I got home from town the dawgs were halfway to the by-pass and I got them to hop in for the ride down to see the cabin.  Today is the last construction day and Billy and I just gazed at the whole thing and marveled that it ever came to be.  Three years in the making, mind you.  Somebody pinch me.  I have to give props to everybody who had a part in all this, especially Bubba and Harvey.  They made a commitment to preserve our homeplace and did it up right.  

More heartache...day by day.  It is only through tribal living that we are able to endure the hardships and hold space for peace and prosperity.  People are good and will be there if you reach out.  Peace and love ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment