Sunday, November 8, 2020

walk humbly

I am excited in a lot of big ways for this country.  We needed a change and some leadership to promote peace.  I think we have found it.  I have one troll who keeps insisting on showing up to dis everything about the win so she shall be " unfollowed" and banned from commenting.  I've had 'em before and it's an easy fix. I enjoy intelligent conversations about politics but not the bashing and trashing.  That's the way I roll.  I read and watch what you post and say ooh and ahh over the babies and strange things.  I never go looking for a fight.  Ever.  

The girls are on the way and the pizza is ready with brownies in the oven.  Maybe Reaves will help me wash all the dishes.  I've been kind of busy this week so they are piling up.  Actually I need new(er) cookware to enhance my current culinary adventures.  I wish I had all that stuff from Mama's. It was old but it was the best...T-Fal and all that.  One of the many things that I have to re-learn is how to use an electric stove.  I've had gas for 30 plus years.  

Y'all keep the faith and be kind.  You never know when a stranger will become your BFF or need some help.  Have healthy boundaries when it comes to giving yourself away.  And always....do the next right thing ^j^




No comments:

Post a Comment