Monday, November 16, 2020

antiseptic wipes

Come on people.  I know you're wiping down every doorknob and whatnot but I have a colostomy and a bag that needs tending to until it gets reversed. If anybody has a hookup, let me know.  I'm smooth out of moves and using babywipes to finish the job.  It ain't the same.

Me and Joy spent a few hours together and did our thing today including a bundled up view of paradise from the deck with Pearl.  The turtles were out sunning.  I woke up at six this morning in time to see the frost and the sunrise.  I imagine the kudzu took a hit if you know what I mean.  I went down to the cabin to scope out the pecan situation and stuffed a bunch of nuts into my hoodie.  Now I have two different sizes.  Do not touch my nuts.  I will call the law in a heartbeat.  The cabin looks good and is almost finished.  I'm still waiting to see what's up with surgery but there are other things to attend to in the meanwhile.  I cannot keep Ellie because she will get run over down there.  Lily is gone to kitty heaven.  And then there's Oscar.  So many things to consider!

I found an unexpected blessing yesterday while looking through papers.  To say that I was grateful is an understatement.  Me and Lauren tried PayPal today and evidently it is really complicated.  I think it's one of those deals where they charge you less than WU for a transfer but all your things have to be synched.  That didn't happen.  Neither did my expected deliveries for Christmas.  Shame on you WalMart and JCP.  

Anywho, at least we have the prospect of a peaceful transition of power since the fat lady sang.  All I want is for somebody sane to be in charge and have a plan for us little people.  Y'all be merry and bright.  But first of all, thankful ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment