Monday, July 29, 2019

you are my sunshine

When I opened the door to Lauren's apartment Reaves was sitting in Lauren's lap and she grinned real big and said Gaga!  Talk about melting a heart.  She jumped down to give me a big old hug and we proceeded to play up a storm. Her older buddies were in and out so there was no nap prior to swimming.  She and Lauren will BOTH be asleep by six I'm sure.  They are finally working on the Dyer county portion of 412 but it's going slowly.  

I said my goodbyes to Lorna and the kids and tried my best not to cry but did anyway.  And it's still coming.  I have learned to love that little tribe as my own.  I'll be looking for cheap airfare to Melbourne.  Life is all about change and moving forward.  

I don't have a lot to say right now because I'm kind of in a mood.  It will pass like it always does.  

Keepin' the faith on that one ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment