Wednesday, July 24, 2019

lost as a goose

My plan was to go to exercise then head to Lake county for a final road trip to Silvertop.  Oops. Forgot to set the alarm and got up at 1030.  I got woke up enough to hit highway 78 with a few stops along the way.  Note to highway department:  Once you pass Bogota,  78N is a crappy road and an accident waiting to happen.  Just saying.  I left Lorna's with a hand drawn map to Ms. Virginia's house because my google map thingy wasn't working.  I ended up in Samburg!  At least I got a nice view of Reelfoot as a bonus.  I'll see Virginia next time around.  

Another day, another death.  My dear friend Mary Beth's mother passed away.  She was one of my mom's buddies back in the day and they played bridge together during the time when they all met every other Tuesday evening at somebody's home.  That will be funeral #4 in 2 weeks.  I'm beginning to remind myself of Grandma Mazur in the Stephanie Plum series, always headed out for a viewing.

Blessings abound ~

No comments:

Post a Comment