Wednesday, July 17, 2019

workin' through the pain

I'm back to exercising again following the dog bite incident and it feels good.  I think I overdid with the weights and bands first round and got my shoulders flared up so I'm using one pound weights.  I'll graduate until it hurts too bad!  CBD cream is an amazing cure for joint soreness.  

The sun still hasn't come out and that's okay because it will hit 110 pretty quick once it does.  It is the day of handmaids so there's that to look forward to.  I went for a wellness checkup at the GYN provider I've seen for years.  He was out on medical leave so I saw an NP instead.  And then I received a notice that I owed 400 bucks for a covered service.  I called BC and they told me it was a network thing.  I called the GYN clinic and they were ready for me and in the process of fixing it.  I love it when that happens.  My mammogram provider is also in network so I'll be current on preventives.  

No politics today.  I've decided to go stealth and just do what I do without inviting conflict.  I'm too old to fight.

Peace out ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment