Sunday, July 7, 2019

oooooh that smell

I met Lorna and the munchkins at Daylight Doughnuts for breakfast and as usual, it was yummy.  It's the kind of place that after you leave, you smell the grease on you!  It was the go to place for me and my parents when they were still attending church.  

After that I visited a few folks at the hospital including my lab peeps.  Every time I go in there I enjoy the company but I'm glad to be gone from the job.  41 years was plenty.  When I tell the younger folks how long I worked there their eyes get real big like..."wow..that' a looooong time in one place."  Indeed.

I miss SNL like crazy.  I watch very few shows religiously and that is one of them.  Also Colbert and The Handmaids Tale.  Oh, and Grace and Frankie.  I am easily amused, ya' know?

The humidity is such that store windows are fogged up everywhere you go and the AC vent dripped on my head at the chicken store.  

Looks like another busy week ahead.  Y'all stay cool and play nice.  ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment