Monday, July 8, 2019

green acres

I'll bet I passed about a thousand acres of corn between here and Jackson this morning.  Reaves was in a super mood and we played a bunch while Lauren did her thing.  We topped it off by splitting a calzone from Rock'n'Dough, with a side of their kickass ranch.  By then Reaves had given up the ghost and gone to neverland.  She's all into Sesame Street now.  Loves Elmo!  I took her some stuff from the Silvertop stash and she put her babydoll in the little carrier.  Plain as day she said "baby".  

Playing with baby dolls, whatever kind, is a good learning experience for toddlers in that they get to practice being good parents.  She'll be feeding that baby out of her microwave pretty soon.  I found a stuffed duck in there today.

My interview was rescheduled until Wednesday.  Tomorrow is a work day.  I've missed exercise for a month now and I miss it.  I feel that I'm being pulled in a lot of different directions.  I know what my talents are and I also know that they do not produce revenue.  Thus, I work other jobs.  I feel very strongly about a lot of issues and intend to put in my time to try and bring change.  That's all any of us can do.

My last stop of the day was to visit Pat's Bubba and run to the store for him.  Talk about somebody who appreciates a little help.  Try doing it when you can't drive anymore.

Grace ~


No comments:

Post a Comment