Tuesday, July 16, 2019

and then i think ....well

Ramble alert.  I think it's a full moon thing and my mind is all over the place.  After a day at work  and a visit from Mamye, me and the critters are somewhat settled in listening to music and chilling.  Barry's monsoon is over and I can hear the ree a rees telling me it's last light.  All is well.

Um.  I'm not trying to start any crap but what the hell is Trump thinking by attacking personally members of Congress?  Every time he opens his mouth he puts another nail in his coffin.  And the GOP remains silent.  Disgusting, I tell ya.

Imagine, if you will, a world in which Democrats treated minorities like the Republicans do.  Do you not think there would be some stink on that shit?  I don't understand the koolaid drinkers and white nationalists.  Where the hell do they think from whence they came?  Short sighted ignorance and devotion to a party that is not what it once was.  I remember it in a kinder and gentler way prior to Nixon. That is when I became a Democrat as a teenager.

In other news I fried mini green tomatoes last night and they were to die for.  I can tell you that I do not recommend the Dyersburg Dairy Queen because I waited a long time today and my burger was cold.  Next time I get a hamburger it will be from Dave's.  With onion rings.

God is good.  All the time ^j^







No comments:

Post a Comment