Sunday, July 28, 2019

beyond blessed

For the second Sunday in a row I  have been inspired by our new senior pastor's words.  I can't actually describe her except that she is REAL and my mind never wanders.  I actually listen to what she is saying.  Part of that is that she comes into the congregation while speaking or praying.  Down to earth.  As a lifelong member of that church I can honestly she's a close tie with Dell King as my favorite.  Remember that lady I almost hit yesterday?  I kid you not, she drove into the church parking lot in front of me.  Same car, same old lady hairdo.  I wonder if she's following me????

It's hot. Again.  Pretty soon the irrigation systems will kick in and we'll be counting the days 'til fall.  It's nature's way.  So are the two funerals coming up this week.  I will be busy with that among other things.  No idle hands here.

In the words of Kristen Hampton "just be nice."

^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment