Wednesday, July 3, 2019

moon vine

I stopped by today where I've been the flower waterer to make sure I didn't kill anything.  We had time for a nice visit with Cosmo and a chance to talk about anything we felt like.  It was cleansing in a way that when you share your experiences, the weight is lifted a bit off your own shoulders.  Being heard and accepted unconditionally is a rare gift.  

Tomorrow is Independence Day.  There are a lot of folks making plans with friends and family and of course, fireworks.  Be sure and get some doggie CBD if your pet is one to freak.  I'm not sure but I don't think I've ever seen a July 4th celebration featuring tanks.  And I'm old.  It makes me pause and think about how free we really are.  I know, I think too much.

I will be spending the day with my pal.  We'll chat and watch Lifetime movies.  The staff will be there as always because you rarely get holidays off if you're in healthcare.  Am I right people?

I pray for peace, prosperity and independence for our country.  I think that if enough of us band together on that, it can become a reality.  

^j^




No comments:

Post a Comment