Sunday, July 14, 2019

i need a keeper

No, I don't mean like a guy one.  I need somebody who understands my ADD to help remind me where my stuff is.  I have tried really hard to be organized and still I'm the one who leaves her keys on the counter or loses the debit card.  I've had THREE this year alone.  My house is a sloppy mess....not nasty but quite strewn about where I end up looking for an hour for something I saw yesterday and don't know where I put it.  That kind of keeper.  

I have no dishwasher except my two hands so if I cook at all the sink fills up with dishes and I hate washing them with a passion.  That is why I stopped by El!Patio! for a to go fiesta bowl.  I can make two meals out of that, just saying.  I went back to Kroger to get some more of the special chips and they are flying off the shelves, I tell ya.  There are also BBQ, sea salt and cheddar.  Ritz owes me a commission for pimping their product.  

So while I was in Kroger the remnants of Barry began to creep up from the south making that weird light in the sky with shelf clouds and what not.  The bottom fell out as I hit Samaria Bend and as well as I know that road, I had to slow down and look for the lane.  Now it's just humid.  Meh.

Keep smiling.  Keep shining!

No comments:

Post a Comment