Sunday, July 21, 2019

farmer's tan

I don't stay in the sun very long anymore, even at a pool because I had a pre-cancerous lesion removed from my arm a few years back.  Actinic keratosis is what it's called.  Therefore, I have tanned arms just from being out and about and that's it. They are about four shades darker than my legs!  High five to Vicki for letting me hit up her pool and thanks to both she and Mary Beth for the corn.  Share the bounty, as they say.

As Methodists will do, pastors come and go.  Today was the first time I got to hear a sermon by our new senior pastor and she is AMAZING.  I was mesmerized as she spoke about Mary and Martha and Jesus.  She put a whole new spin on things for me.  She is laid back, funny and very knowledgeable.  A real keeper to round out the rest of our outstanding staff.  

I sold a few windows yesterday to a very appreciative couple that is getting ready to decorate a new house.  I am sharing my mother's recipes on another page called From the Back Burner.  I would never get organized to republish the book so this is my way of sharing her legacy.  Go check it out sometime and like it.  Yes, that was me pimping out myself.  

Keep it merry and bright ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment