Tuesday, July 9, 2019

fade to fuzzy


The heat here is killer.  That only thing saving us is that the humidity is lower so the index isn't at stroke level.  I just got off the phone with a friend who has been diagnosed with afib and she's scared to death because she must have an ablation.  "Is it dangerous? " she asked.  I described to her what I knew about it....that it works for her particular condition and she will feel much better.  It's a complicated situation with her but she will figure it out.  Plus, Big Ernie has her back.

Today was a busy one at work and I've had another phone call asking about my services. I have an interview in the morning for something different so we shall see how that goes.  There's nothing like networking to make a buck.  I have to watch my boundaries and weigh the consequences of each gig because my personal health and well being come first.  

So, what with all the transporting and whatnot I haven't bothered to watch the fake news.  I did notice that there's still a thread going on a post I put up about immigration.  Y'all have at it boys.  This girl does not waste her time on arguing.  I prefer to take action.

If you have a Mississippi gulf coast beach vacation planned it sucks to be you right now.  Bless y'alls little hearts.  

Hope ~


No comments:

Post a Comment