Saturday, September 7, 2013

boogs and poopie

We are baby sitting again today for the Boogs while his mama takes care of business. He and BG have their own little routine where they set up in her room right in front of the TV. She knows him like a good teetee will and is experienced enough with him to know what's up. We've had several pickers looking but nothing sold yet, but I won't give up until the fat lady sings. There's too much st stake like uh..well. Ya'll know the financial situation.

We have watched Julie and Julia twice and I so identify with Amy Adams as the blogger who wants to be "published". Like me, she's written HALF a novel but can totally manage to put out a random post as she cooks her way through Julia's book of Joy. If only I could make money off all the posts I've pounded out over the years! Life is so wild right now just trying to survive and stay sane I haven't made the time to focus on that goal just yet. It will come, probably as soon as the sale is over and winter sets in.

Anywho,onward and upward. I'm goal setting and resting all at the same
time..attempting to take care of me so that I can become once again the strong woman that I am. Sometimes you just have to look really deep inside yourself to find that inner Towanda when stress levels run too high for too long. Once again, if will happen if I just listen to the universe.

So far we haven't managed to get the world blown up by meddling in other country's affairs but that could change at any moment because there are all kinds of agendas out there begging to be met. None of them involve the good of American people. So what if Osama Bin Laden was killed by navy seals? There are generations of him just waiting to do the same thing he did...die for Allah. That? Will never be over.

I turn 58 on Monday and got sort of teary over that the other day while driving the trusty old Camry (now with a window) up the lane toward home. I can tell that I'm grieving for a whole lot of things in waves, so I try to just let it wash over me so I can move on to the next step. It works much better than avoidance which is my usual reaction.

Meanwhile? I shall carry on and keep the faith j^






No comments:

Post a Comment