Monday, March 28, 2022

the morning after

Of course I didn't watch the awards because I could give a rat's ass but I did get schooled on it this morning.  Our lunch discussion today centered around the whole deal and we all basically agreed that it was a bad move on the part of both Rock and Smith.  Was the joke in poor taste?  Most certainly. But to show the world that you as a man who was made rich by the little people what a badass you are on stage is absurd.  Kids were watching this crap.   I suspect that both men will lose a lot of fans over this.  It's a startling look at the rich and entitled while the world struggles to find peace.  In the whole scheme of things it's no biggie.  I personally like Chris Rock and his brand of humor.  Ya' gotta' know where the line is.

I'm trying to pull together a reunion of some old hospital friends in June via phone and FB.  I don't have a lot of their numbers so we are networking on this.  More later.  Let's pray for no rain that day because my house is very tiny!  I'm counting on that deck and porch.  

Tomorrow will be T-shirt weather so I'm looking forward to that.  We took Huck for a walk this afternoon and I didn't last long.  One hill did me in!  It's a process right?  At least I've got a lot of Vitamin D in me to ease the transition.  Peace and love ^j^








No comments:

Post a Comment