Saturday, March 26, 2022

things i've learned

Number one on the list is that if you wear an ostomy bag, there will be accidents.  It's a lifetime commitment for many of us so it's important to have good insurance and a lot of patience.  I was worried about the co-pay for my supplies when I switched plans, but this one is a LOT cheaper.  My provider is in-network so there's been no disruption in the supply chain.  This hasn't always been the case and after two years I've learned how often change when things are going normally and how to manage chronic diarrhea.  Immodium  is my best friend.  I pretty much eat what I want and chew chew chew.  I've about gotten a TMJ flareup from all that!  

Reaves and I picked flowers for her two mommies today and she ran off some steam.  She is dying to "plant" something like me.  We settled on burying magic rocks in between the tulips.  We are expecting light frost tonight so I did some research and found that my romaine can survive it.

As always, keepin' the faith ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment