Monday, January 10, 2022

stepupFedEX

As we all know our world is in a supply chain crisis/Covid epidemic/ emergency.  Personally, I don't see is as germ war China vs them.  I believe that a well meaning bunch of scientists made a mistake and the whole world has suffered for it.  Somebody didn't use gloves or broke a beaker or something.  The telling thing is that we were caught so unaware in a red hot political situation where the POTUS was being impeached for lying etc. etc.  I was pretty sick, but I do remember that part.  

One of my WWW boyfriends is Trae Crowder.  Originally from Tellico Plains TN he has moved to California because southern politics are so shitty and he WILL tell you about it in a New York minute.  By nothing short of a miracle I got gifted with a beautiful piece of art by my buddy Larry.  I told 'em I wanted the one that I had made but there was much confusion.  Anywho...this one is much nicer and I offered to give it back.  I think she has a home.

I have talked with more old friends over the past month that in the past five years.  I reach out because I realize that life is short and then you're gone  Do what Larry would do ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment