Monday, January 24, 2022

4 birds with one stone

I went to see my GP this morning because (a) i needed refills and (b) I have this kerfuffle crud that's going around.  Makes your head feel like it's in a bucket.  Everybody I know has had or currently have it.  No fever.  Just the crud.  They were out of rapid COVID tests and offered to do it the old school way but I passed.  I love my doctor because he will do what I ask if insurance allows.  Thus, I got some labs drawn.  Keeping an eye on lipids and renal function.  If the lipids are still high after a 12 hour fast, I reckon I'll have to take the medicine.  At one point when I was eating all things fried back in my 30s the HDL and such were wonky but by some miracle reversed without medication.   This is something new and I know enough about diagnostics to recheck.  He also had my all clear mammo report from last week.

We had a Joyful lunch at Dave's today and I wish I had gotten a burger.   Those things are big enough for two people! And man are they good.  Fries and onion rings too.  I used to meet Lorna there for breakfast about once a week because it's within walking distance of The Mill Workspace.   She is slowly recovering from a double mastectomy with her daughter by her side.  

Per Sunflower Health VIP today is "appreciate yourself" day.  Go forth strong one and keep the faith ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment