Wednesday, January 5, 2022

happy hump day

Happy Wednesday to y'all!  In my world, this is hair day at Headlines.  I had to run home and change out el baggo because I was missing one important piece in my emergency kit.  It travels in my big ass purse along with other things like cough lozenges and eye drops.  I need to downsize on that deal.

It was really nice to finally tell my story.  Of course the other people who were there know the details.  My pastor and her husband turned out to be good friends because we're all on the same page.  We know the struggles.  I would like to give a bit shout out to Tara Kiddy for being my pro-bono ostomy nurse.  

We're expecting some winter weather and I say bring it on.  The first time I slide, I'm headed home. We shall see what the morning brings.  At least Reaves will get more Christmas snow!

Peace~

No comments:

Post a Comment