Tuesday, January 18, 2022

faster is better

There was a random internet outage last night that affected a lot of people, plus phones were wonky.  Of course there was a full moon.  And Mercury retrograde!   Double whammy.  Actually I read this morning that there is a huge 5G update coming via ATT and Verizon so naturally, they ignored the advice of NASA to reschedule.  It's trickle down y'all.  All carriers use their towers.

Me and Joy took a ride up to the new headquarters of Paws 2 Care at Nauvoo Pet resort.  These folks are giving every thing they have to take care of the furbabies.  I think it's my calling in a way.  Oscar won't mind sharing me.  I've watched this rescue operation for several years and they have it down an art.  Ms. Joy will love it :)

Y'all be halfway sane and please BE NICE ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment