Thursday, June 2, 2022

tiny little toes

I treated myself to a foot soaking and leg rubbing at Headlines yesterday.  It was so heavenly just to have my feet rubbed by Brandi!  There were no nails to polish and it was heavenly.  When you have nail fungus it's all about rescuing what is there.  My left toes hurts because of it.  My fingernails are in the same exact shape.

All those spots that got hit by nitrous are bubbling up and dying slowly.  My stoma hurts.  BUT...I got a B on my renal report card today which is much better than the C- I had last time.  As little miracles will happen, we ran into Hazel and her bunch and all got hugs and kisses.  It dawned on me today that if that hospital reunion had happened it would be this weekend.  I knew early on there wasn't enough interest so we scrapped it.  Maybe we'll have it out here someday.

Joy and I were driving to pick magnolias over at Ms. Polly's house when we came across an obviously lost and lactating dog in the middle of Parr.  I tried to get a picture to post but people were honking so she went her on way back to wherever.  It was kinda' sad and we had a moment.

It's almost wheat cutting time here on the farm with fields of gold everywhere.  I'll take that anytime over corn!  I do so love to watch the soybeans put on their show in the fall.  There is a season for all of it.  

I'm about to shop for a bag cover because it's getting hard to keep the whole deal tucked in.  Maybe seersucker for summer.  Y'all be blessed ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment