Saturday, June 11, 2022

a two shower day

It warmed up quite a bit and I worked in the yard after lunch with friends.  My current dilemma is killing the bermuda but I need a gallon of vinegar so that's on the 'gentral list. There is NO way I can ever pull all that stuff up until it's dead as a doornail.  This is in the bed where the 'maters live out there in the full sun.  Not much else until I transplant the squash in a pot when the weeds are gone.  I have two patches of pumpkin out there where I threw some baby ones out last fall.  And they're blooming!

I'm going swimming early tomorrow and playing hooky from church.  My body needs it and if the water is warm, it's time to float and soak.  I don't care if the sun is out or not.  I used to plan my life around when I could get some sun at the pool and that ended up with me having pre-cancerous lesions known at AKs.  Currently I'm treating them with the help of my derm friends.  It's taken two weeks for those nitrous sores to peel off.  

Global warming is real and it is probably too late to change that.  The industrial age has done a shit done of damage in the form of emissions.  As for me, I won't emit much because it costs too damn much.  Where is sugardaddy when I need him????

Y'all be blessed ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment