Saturday, June 18, 2022

going rogue

For the first time in my life I am voting according to my conscience in the local races.  They are non-partisan and I know all the candidates and what they stand for.  Ya' know...truth, justice and the American way.  I got to the Farmer's market way late and there was nothing but crafts and high dollar meat.  That ain't in my budget.  I put 20 bucks in the Escape to get close to full and went on my merry way to meet Patsye at our friends' pool.  I can only take about an hour in the full sun so I left her there still sunning. She and LPT had a date for TopGun.

After I got home my buddy Patrick came by and we bonded on the deck with three dogs and two cats.  His two were on leashes and got all crossed up, if you know what I mean.  They're little bitty and hawk bait.  Thank you sweet baby jeebus that my cats haven't been swooped up!

It's about time to water the crops out here so I'll let y'all go.  Be faithful and true and always remember who you are ^j^




No comments:

Post a Comment