Wednesday, June 8, 2022

gilead

I don't know about y'all but I'm not hanging onto Hulu for the rest of the Handmaid's tale.  Maybe it will be a movie one day and we can all go eat popcorn and see the resistance hung on the wall .  Our grocery shelves look eerily like the ones they shopped.  The cheapest gas I saw today was 4.47.  This is absurd!  Just because I'm nosy I learned that 50% of our oil is bought from Canada.  Very little comes from OPEC countries or Russia.  So why is it so effing high?  Don't blame the Democrats or I will kick your ass.

It's a Ponzi scheme, sort of.  We will keep paying for the fuel to get things done.  Work. Visiting family.  The important stuff.  I really believe that the investors are raking us over the goals. It has very little to do with Russia at an 8% import rate.  Somebody is making a killing off of this and it's wrong.  Good for the environment but hard on us little people.

I have a date on Friday at a fish fry with friends who think like me.  I probably won't eat a bite but it's a good way to get together and brainstorm.  If I can catch some hush puppies right out of the fryer, I'm happy with that.  No slaw or white beans.  Maybe a piece of fish. Thanks Larry and George!  I think I'll make a dessert.

Y'all be blessed ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment