Monday, December 27, 2021

the cardinals

Yesterday Reaves and I were painting unicorns and she spotted some red birds out in the driveway.  "Gaga...look!"  I explained to her that, to me, when cardinals showed up it was the spirit of somebody who was gone.  There were two males and a female which I promptly identified as my mama, my daddy and her grandfather.  I don't know if that one will stick, but I hope so.

If you are the praying sort, please keep my bestie Lorna and her family on your list.  She is facing a double mastectomy and is Mammy to her daughter's kids.  It's been like working a puzzle to get the whole plan in place because she's in Florida.  If you see me post a GoFundMe for her, you can bet she needs the help.  There will be extra expenses like mastectomy bras and other stuff.  

The tree is half lit and I don't even care.  I had good intentions of waiting until Epiphany but it's all in the way of where Reaves' tent will go.  I won't pack up the nativity until then ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment