Wednesday, December 22, 2021

dumbass of the day

I made a quick stop on the way home after work and circled around to pull back onto the highway and ran over a curb.  The guy at the nail salon was outside smoking and saw it happen.  When I jumped out to see the damage I could hear air gushing out so I high tailed it to the nearest tire center and the guy found that my rim was bent.  Tire was okay.  I went on down to Lake Road Amoco and got them to check it out and it was only a half pound low.  She advised me to get the hell home and worry about finding a rim tomorrow.  By the time I got home all the salvage yards were closed so I'm expecting a flat tire in the morning.  Which is a problem because I have to go to work.  I'm reaching out to folks to help me get there and back and will start calling salvage yards in the morning to find a rim.   On Christmas eve eve.  Lerd.

Otherwise life is just rosy and you never know when the other shoe will drop.  When it does, soldier on ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment