Thursday, December 23, 2021

dumbass redemption

Of course, I got up early to find that my tire still had some air in it so I headed to somewhere to get the whole deal looked at.  It went flat about 500 yards from the by-pass.  I called Lake Road for a service call only to find that the spare was flat too.  I drove it really slow up to Mr. Smiths and he aired it up enough for me to get to the station where Cody proceeded to knock out the dent so that it holds air.  The whole deal cost 45 bucks.  I'll take it. Merry Christmas to Brian and all y'all who take care of loyal customers.  

The cake is ready for delivery and Bubba's deviled eggs are done.  The girls came by today and Reaves opened one present which was a makeup kit.  She now has sparkly eyelids.  I just went about my business with my chores and let them chill.  We had a baby Jesus lesson with the nativity and all the figures are covered in neon eye shadow.  Kind of glittery.

I spent time outside today working on my Vitamin D level.  The pecans are gone and now it's time to mulch.  Spring will be here before you know it!  Peace and grace ^j^






y

No comments:

Post a Comment