Wednesday, December 8, 2021

easy come easy go

I am not very self confident when it comes to men.  I've always been everybody's buddy and nobody's somebody.  I went out on a limb and reached out to one prospect who told me he had a girlfriend who would cut him four ways to Jesus.  Lerd.  I don't need that kind of drama.  I've been single for so long I wouldn't know how to act anyway.  I consider it a win that I took the chance!  I may be old but I ain't dead yet.

The next two days will be devoted to pecan picking with my boo.  I ran that roller around for five minutes this afternoon and it works like a charm.  The wind has blown most of the leaves away so there ya' go.  A good time will be had by all including Oscar and Joy.  Y'all keep the faith with us ^j^





No comments:

Post a Comment