Thursday, January 24, 2019

the worry gene

We parents have a sixth sense, particularly mothers.  We feel when something is not quite right or sometimes just dream up reasons to worry about our offspring whether they are children or full blown adults.  I'm guilty as hell.  Thinking back over the years I can remember several times when my gut told me "just say no" and I turned out to be right to follow the voice.  One was when a car full of girls went into an icy ditch on New Year's Eve and Babygirl wasn't there because I said not just no but hell no.  It was Y2K y'all.  I'm so glad we survived the manufactured crisis!

More votes and more deadlock are normal which is sad.  I have no idea how this is going to play out but a lot of people have already been hurt.  It will trickle down as long as the madness continues without OUR interests at heart.  You know....we the people.  I would think some of those Republican senators are feeling the heat right now from their constituents.  How long will they hold out?  Only God knows.

The Camry isn't doing too well in its' 18th winter.  It's not just hooptie looking but getting unsafe.  I'm waiting to see what the tax situation is to make a move toward getting something more reliable.  Let's pray on that one.

Stay warm~Call your mother ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment