Tuesday, January 15, 2019

never give up hope

I saved all the cards, books and gifts that my blog fairy sent.  That fairy gave me a reason to believe during some very dark times.  She or he remains anonymous to this day.  The thing that struck me the most was that all the gifts were chosen with a personal attention to detail.  There was a large amount of money spent on me and mine during that time.  We were a couple of struggling working girls.  Somehow we stayed warm.  And somehow we survived.  

If I were not ignoring him I would make a cheeseburger joke here.  Bless his little heart for paying during a government shutdown.  MAGA!  Buy fast food for the top college team in our great nation.  It makes you look really "special".  One of the upsides of sitting with a client is that we get to watch real TV while the talk shows are on.  I've totally learned to get into that because it's a great escape from our reality at present. 

We have to stand up together, in solidarity, for peace.  This old hippie refuses to give it up.  ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment